Burnout training for qualified sophrologists
If you are a sophrologist, you can train with us to better work with clients in pre or post-burnout and become Partner-Sophrologists with La Bulle de Repos.
La Bulle de Repos is not just a centre for burnout prevention and management, it is also a European network of sophrologists who have been specifically trained to look after people suffering from this syndrome, whether to work with them after a retreat with us or for those who live near you directly. Some are also trained specifically for our corporate programmes.
SOPHROLOGY AND BURNOUT
For certified sophrologists who want to be specialised in hyperstress management.
- Give sophrologists methods and tools to work with adults and young people in pre and post-burnout.
- Understand the mechanics of burnout.
- Give sophrologists the means to detect signs of pre-burnout in consultations.
- Better equip sophrologists to answer a growing demand both in clinics and corporate environments.
- Defining burnout
- How do you get there?
- Working with sophrology in the pre-burnout phase
- Working with sophrology once burnout has started
- Conclusion: redefining a way of life?
Dates and places
At la Bulle de Repos, at Boussac :
- 12 – 13 – 14 June – CANCELLED
- 25 – 26 – 27 September
The first day of training in Boussac is also open to any therapist (other than sophrologist) who wished to better understand burnout syndrome. From 10am to 5pm.
Price : 300 €
Contact us for more information: email@example.com or +33 (0)6 68 16 02 04